[Dixielandjazz] The N u m b e r s G a m e

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 29 04:14:35 PST 2003

Hi all,

I think I missed something . . .

I came into this thread late (the numbers game) and I find myself reading
such posts as:

>1-3  September Song, Me & My Shadow, Dance Balerina Dance
>1-4  All The Things You Are
>1-6  Tea 4Two, BeerBarrelPolka
>2-1  Theres A Small Hotel,Holiday 4 Strings
>2-2  Stranger In Paradise, Love Is Just Around The Corner
>2-4  Perdido

Etc.

This doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me . . . will someone please
explain what this is all about in small words which I can understand?

Thanks to whomever responds . . .

Best,

Bill "What's Going On?" Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com