[Dixielandjazz] Barbone Street Gig - Philadelphia Area

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 30 11:16:09 PST 2003

Just booked a last minute local gig at the MEDIA JAZZ FESTIVAL in
Media PA. One of their main acts cancelled out due to health problems
and we were asked to substitute. An honor, considering that we played
the Media Blues Festival a few months ago and they do not usually use
the same bands at both events.

SATURDAY NIGHT - NOVEMBER 8, 2003. - BARBONE STREET APPEARS AT:

THE IRON HILL BREWERY
30 EAST STATE STREET
MEDIA, PA - 610-627-9000

9:30 PM until 1:30 AM

The MEDIA JAZZ FESTIVAL is the 8th local jazz festival at which Barbone
Street has appeared this year. (REHOBOTH, BERKS, WEST CHESTER
UNIVERSITY, CLIFFORD BROWN etc.,). We are delighted to be at an Iron
Hill Brewery Location because it was at Iron Hill in West Chester
several years ago where we really got going.

So come on out and see the most popular hot jazz band in the Delaware
Valley and one of the best in the world. Or, come on out and compare us
to the other 10 bands that will be performing in Media that night.
Either way, it's bound to be exciting.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone