[Dixielandjazz] The N u m b e r s G a m e

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Wed Oct 29 00:27:47 PST 2003

Nope, most of the list is made up of Drummers and this stuff is Greek to most
of them since they are not real musicians anyway.  :)   They were only
required to count to 4 in school, and some of them did not even make it that far.

This numbers game is like the secret handshake of the clarinet players or
something, most of the drummers will only remember the 3-5 from their military
boot camp days.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins

I don't even know the 3-5 since I never attended Boot Camp either and they
had no place for a guitar player in the marching band.

8>)