[Dixielandjazz] The N u m b e r s G a m e

Captain Rapture yup1275 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 28 19:10:37 PST 2003

Thanks to Charles Coleman and Dick Sleeman, more gaps are filling in.
Now we are down to combos with three or less tunes identified.
Come on, folks - we can do better than this! For the whole list, ask.
David McCartney

1-3  September Song, Me & My Shadow, Dance Balerina Dance
1-4  All The Things You Are
1-6  Tea 4Two, BeerBarrelPolka
2-1  Theres A Small Hotel,Holiday 4 Strings
2-2  Stranger In Paradise, Love Is Just Around The Corner
2-4  Perdido
2-5  All Things Considered Theme
2-6  Bewitched,Bothered & Bewildered
2-7  9758535...9758532.33 (9=2) ....name?
3-2  Way Down Upon The Swanee River, Mary Had A Little Lamb
3-6  Can’t We Be Friends, Have You Met Ms Jones
4-1
4-2 Do Nothing Til You Hear From Me
4-3 You’re The Top
4-4 I Surrender Dear, Pick Yourself Up
4-5 It’s Gonna Be A Great Day
4-6
4-7
5-2 Avalon, Pentouse Serenade
5-7 Azure-te, I Can Do Anything Better Than You
6-1 Moonglow,I’mBeginning To See The Light
6-2 You’d Be So Easy To Love, If I Were A Rich Man
6-3 Blue Skies, Angle Eyes
6-4 Tangerine
6-6 Skylark, American Patrol,Its A Blue World
7-2
7-3
7-4
7-5