[Dixielandjazz] Cleaning Hits-of-the-Week?

Hans Koert koerthchkz at zeelandnet.nl
Sun Oct 26 17:42:20 PST 2003

Mike wonders:  The Durium surface may have been the strongest thing on the
face of the earth in 1930-32, but today?

I don't have much experience with cleaning Hit of the week records, but I 'm
sure that there are members who have that. It is a fact that, even after 70
years, Durium is a very strong lasting material.

I'm anxious to hear what the experts say.

Keep swinging

Hans Koert

Hit of the week-Durium project
http://www.people.zeelandnet.nl/koerthchkz

Dare I even try to physically clean a Hit-of-the-Week?  The Durium
--
Etc,

Rev M J "Mike" Logsdon, Deacon
http://www.naorc.org