[Dixielandjazz] good music

James Kashishian kash at ran.es
Fri Oct 24 11:40:58 PDT 2003

>Jim is making us jalous, once again.
Peter De Bruyn Sr

Peter, I know you having a humorous poke at me, there.  Nevertheless (&
I do accept that life is good in Spain!), the aim of my post was to
point out that one should take off his "musical blinders" once in
awhile, and enjoy music....whatever the style.....when it's played well.

Jim
p.s.  I'm also blessed with a lovely Irish red haired lass that is
willing to sit in a smoky restaurant (I was making most of the smoke!!)
on a Thursday evening (after 11 pm) even though she gets up at 6am!