[Dixielandjazz] Pismo Jubilee

WILLIAM HORTON WILLIAMHORTON at peoplepc.com
Thu Oct 23 22:07:12 PDT 2003

Tomorrow (Friday) is the beginning of the Pismo Beach Jubilee By The Sea,
and it will be the first one we've missed in about 20 years.  Had planned to
fly back from Colorado for it, but had to cancel plans due to a health
problem.  Turned out it was a false alarm (thankfully!) but it was too late
to make all the necessary plane, car and hotel reservations.

To all our friends who will be attending and playing there, we are sorry we
won't be there to enjoy schmoozing with you and enjoying the great lineup of
bands.  It's always a wonderful show, and we're sure it will be again this
year (about the 27th?)  Hope it will be sold out, as have been all the prior
ones.

Bill and Sally Horton