[Dixielandjazz] disclaimer and apology

BudTuba at aol.com BudTuba at aol.com
Thu Oct 23 16:44:39 PDT 2003

In a message dated 10/22/03 6:48:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
richard.broadie at gte.net writes:

> Holy Cow!  Let's end this thread before the whole list is sued by the ACLU!
> Please drop this topic!  Sufficient  apoligies have been made and no
> discontent was ever intended on the part of anyone.  Dick
> --->------->------>
> >Will Connelly is not associated with Nova Southeastern University. NSU
> >disclaims the initial comment, apologizes for the comment, and does not
> >agree with the comment. The comment does not reflect the position /
> opinion

I think what he said was that Will Connelly is "all washed up" or "as a
beached whale"...and of course such as scholarly observation could have come from
an oceanographic institution and the misunderstanding is logical.

Bud Taylor
Smugtown Stompers
Rochester, NY
Traditional Jazz since 1958