[Dixielandjazz] DJML shirt (was Cell Block 7)

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Tue Oct 21 13:52:25 PDT 2003

Many years ago, when the DJM was in its infancy, various individuals
undertook the arduous task of having T-shirts, golf shirts and
sweatshirts made with the DJML logo, of which there were several
versions. People ordered them ahead, and then the specific number were
produced. The intention was to improve visibility to each other and to
outsiders at jazz festivals, as well as to keep ourselves modestly
clothed.

I have the shirt PJ Ladd refers to below, although I've worn mine a
number of times. I also have a sweatshit with the older "There's jazz in
my mailbox" logo.

To see what's currently available, visit
http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=atshirtnexus.61942 or go to
http://www.islandnet.com/djml/ and click on Gift Shop.

Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY - Web master for
http://www.timesunion.com/communities/jazz

If you ever have trouble getting through to my JUNO address, try
ggordon2 at nycap.rr.com