[Dixielandjazz] need music

Mike Marois MikeMarois at HireLiveMusicians.com
Mon Oct 20 20:48:35 PDT 2003

Dick;

Wouldn't that chord depend on which key you were playing in?  Or is it
always C regardless of key?

Marois

-----Original Message-----
From: dixielandjazz-bounces at ml.islandnet.com
[mailto:dixielandjazz-bounces at ml.islandnet.com]On Behalf Of Richard
Broadie
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 6:33 PM
To: Jim Beebe; DJML
Subject: Re: [Dixielandjazz] need music

Sorry, Jim.  Wrong answer.  I was just testing you.  Actually, "The beat
goes on" has but one chord in the entire song!  You guessed it - a "C" chord
which is repeated about 10,000,000 times.

Next, I'm going to request that someone send me a copy of the bridge to
"Back Home in Indiana" - another toughie.

:-)

Dick