[Dixielandjazz] George Buck

Edmetzsr at aol.com Edmetzsr at aol.com
Sat Oct 18 14:55:32 PDT 2003

In a message dated 10/17/2003 5:33:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bcraven24 at comcast.net writes:
To carry it a little further. George Buck is about the only one who is even
interested in OKOM and recording it for history or what ever. I say we owe him
a big vote of thanks. God Bless him.
How about some of the other labels and their owners, like Mat Domber
(Arbors), Hans and Sabine Nagel-Heyer and Bob Erdos (Stomp Off)? I think that we all
can be certain that they all operate their labels as a labor of love.  Ed Metz