[Dixielandjazz] Copyright

Rev M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Oct 17 23:14:55 PDT 2003

A further question in this regard, and which has often happened on this
list, and which, if I have any say in the matter, will continue, and
how, is the public sharing, amongst ourselves, of CDs we have made of
unreissued copyrighted material.  Now, like I said, this has been done
many times on this list with no comment.  But, with the threads of late,
I just thought I'd toss it into the mix.

Is the general feeling of DJML that the non-profit sharing of privately
burnt CDs of otherwise copyrighted material, generally acceptable?,
--
Etc,

Rev M J "Mike" Logsdon, Deacon
http://www.naorc.org