[Dixielandjazz] CDs Made From LPs - A Shameless <Advertisement> Retraction

BudTuba at aol.com BudTuba at aol.com
Fri Oct 17 01:54:44 PDT 2003

In a message dated 10/16/03 4:06:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
TCASHWIGG at aol.com writes:

> In his wildest dreams I can't imagine Bud thinking he could ever actually
> do
> more than recover a few bucks for his production time and costs of making
> the
> CDs and mailing them to the persons willing to compensate him for the not to
>
> be found else where recordings.

Well, you guys have scared the living c__p out of me.  I have pulled the
items from eBay and am folding my tent.  As described in Tom Wiggins' note, I was
really doing this more as a favor to new young players and new fans than to
make a lot of money.  In the future, I will stick to old obscure 78's that
nobody will object to and only sell my efforts in private sales.

I only received one bid on one of the items and that was from an old DJML
buddy JazzMeJoe.  So to you I apologize and extend you the offer of a private
sale...(Nobody heard that...what me say such a thing??)  Joe...contact me
privately about a matter of mutual interest.

Bud Taylor
Smugtown Stompers
Rochester, NY
Traditional Jazz since 1958