[Dixielandjazz] CDs Made From LPs - A Shameless Advertisement

BudTuba at aol.com BudTuba at aol.com
Wed Oct 15 20:22:32 PDT 2003

Well, I finally done it!  I have restored 4 CD's worth of great music from my
1950-60s LP collection and posted them to eBay.  For those listmates who only
have modern OKOM bands to consider, these CDs may interest you and if it has
been a long time since your record player could used, these are clean-sounding
recordings.  I'm hoping that this is a way to revive some of these recordings
for younger players to hear the bands many of our older members heard and
played with.  Don't worry, if more than one bidder wants a copy, more are
available, however, only the number (1) could be entered in quantity when two
categories are chosen (I don't know why...it's just so).
<A HREF="http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBayItemsSelling&userid=tubachopsii&pass=default&first=N&dayssince=2&sellingSort=9#SellingTable">
</A>Item 2565300440
<A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2027&item=2565300440">LP Restoration - Classic Jazz -- Hot Clarinet</A>

Item 2565307080
<A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2027&item=2565307080">LP Restoration - Gin Bottle Seven -Carl Halen</A>

Item 2565311581
<A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2027&item=2565311581">LP Restoration - Dixieland Rhythm KIngs- Mayl</A>

Item 2565314966
<A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2027&item=2565314966">LP Restoration - Tony Parenti Downtown Boys</A>

Here's a link so you don't have to type in the information.  If clicking on
the name doesn't deliver you, highlight the address and paste it into the
address line of your browser:
<A HREF="http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=tubachopsii&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50">
BudTuba's Restored LPs</A>

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&
userid=tubachopsii&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Bud Taylor
Smugtown Stompers
Rochester, NY
Traditional Jazz since 1958