[Dixielandjazz] Wierd experience Down Under

jazzfact jazzfact at ozemail.com.au
Mon Oct 6 09:03:25 PDT 2003

G'day from downunder Noosa (near Brisbane)

I saw your post and as far as I know that neither of the bands in =
question
are on the DJML. I do however have email contacts for Caxton Street and =
"Up
The River Jazz Band" which sort of replaced the Vintage. If you want =
these
contact me off list  =20

regards,
Richard Stevens