[Dixielandjazz] OKOM in New Orleans

Loerchen2 at aol.com Loerchen2 at aol.com
Sun Oct 5 18:55:37 PDT 2003

Hi Listmates,

I'm going to be visiting New Orleans for the first time next month and
wondered if anyone can offer suggestions as to the best places to hear OKOM,
preferably the "early" stuff.  I'm also wondering if the Halfway House is still there
-- I heard that the city was planning to tear it down and build an emergency
services complex on the site.

I'm a historian, going to do some research in the Hogan Jazz Archive for a
week, but I plan to spend a couple of days just having fun around town too.
Mike, I'm sorry I won't be there at the end of THIS month to hear you play!

Thanks!

Sue Fischer

Metropolitan Vintage Dance Society