[Dixielandjazz] Trouble On DJML

Robert S. Ringwald ringwald at calweb.com
Sat Oct 4 14:15:36 PDT 2003

Listmates,

As most of you know, a couple of months ago we had trouble with someone
forging my e-mail address & posting messages to the List saying that I was
shutting it down.

This same individual forged a couple of other people's addresses & posted
some pretty serious, erronious material.

While this person is still trying, Dave Haupt, DJML Asst. Moderator, has
managed, for the most part, to keep him from posting more fake messages on
the List.  So, now he has taken to writing to various List members
privately, telling them that they are being dropped from the List & other
erronious information.

If you get a strange message to do with DJML, or other Jazz related
information, that you suspect is not for real, please send it (with headers
in tact) to Dave Haupt, srdaven at yahoo.com.

Please do not bog DJML down with discussion of the matter on the List.  This
problem will we cleared up soon.

In the words of List member Phil Crumley< "Is this a great List or what?"

Bob
mr.wonderful at ringwald.com
Placerville, CA, USA, Earth, Sol's System, Milky Way
DJML Moderator