[Dixielandjazz] For UK southerners.

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Sat Oct 4 13:46:32 PDT 2003

Just a reminder that Cell Block 7 will be over here from 13th to 19th Oct,
so lock up your aunties:-)

I hope Bob Romans will post details of the gigs in Bristol and the West.
Meanwhile if you live within possible travelling distance of West
Oxfordshire and could print and display a poster or two for our Aston (nr
Witney) gig, I'd be grateful. Please contact me off-list.

 If you're thinking of coming to the gig,  there are pubs with accommodation
in the surrounding villages and I believe there's a good camper van/caravan
site in Standlake, about 4 miles away.

Judy Eames
Kaminsky Connection
Aston, Oxfordshire