[Dixielandjazz] Carol Fehr is getting Married !!

Flip Oakes flip at flipoakes.com
Fri Oct 3 16:55:39 PDT 2003

Hello Everyone !!

I've come to make a announcement that Carol Fehr Dendle of the New South
Market Street Jazz Band will be getting married on Oct. 08,2003 in Canada !!
Her new husband to be is a very lucky guy, by the name of Walt Bratten.
Carol will become Carol Fehr Bratten !!

Not only is Carol a wonderful Musician / Banjoist, but as some of you know,
Carol has worked extremely hard, and has become a National Sale's Director
for MaryKay Cosmetics. Yes she drives a pink Cadillac....

Walt, has been in many different businesses including race car driver, owner
of auto dealerships, and custom landscaping. He dabbles in a few other
enterprises as well. He even has a few late model Cadillac's for sale now !!
None pink....

So when we play at this years coming Pismo Jazz Festival on 10/24-26/2003
please come up and say hello. Needless to say Carol's very happy.

Hope to see everyone in Pismo !!

Sincerely,

Flip Oakes
http://www.smsjb.com

Flip Oakes ³Wild Thing Trumpets²
COME AND HEAR THE DIFFERENCE
http://www.flipoakes.com

"To read what  Wild Thing owners say about their horns, click on this"
http://www.flipoakes.com/testimonials.htm

Flip Oakes
2559 Mottino Dr.
Oceanside, Ca. 92056
760-643-1501
760-643-1511 FAX

To Hear the Flip Oakes Wild Thing Trumpet go to
http://www.flipoakes.com/multimedia.htm