[Dixielandjazz] portable PA-more info

Meg Graf meggraf at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 2 14:32:01 PDT 2003

Hello Bob Simpson and listmates:

I know of no other name for the Fender amp can.  I bought mine locally, but
you can find them in the online catalog of the Woodwind & Brasswind.  Go
to the "amplifiers" section, and from there scroll down to the "portable
amplifiers"
portion.  [I have no financial interest in W&B, just know that they carry
this product.]

In that same portion you will see the "Pignose."  I tried one, and I prefer
the
amp can.  I frequently use it for a 4-plus-hour gig; it powers a Kurzweil
P88 keyboard
and a microphone and shows no signs of flagging after hours of continual
use.

Best regards,

Meg and Big George