[Dixielandjazz] Ain't Technology Wonderful?

Andy.Ling at Quantel.Com Andy.Ling at Quantel.Com
Wed Oct 1 18:48:56 PDT 2003

Steve Barbone asks:-
> Amazing to me. at least. How long will it be until you can sell folks a
> DVD of a live performance at the end of that performance?

Actually you can pretty much do this now. There is a new Sony camera
that records straight onto CD so all you need is a CD duplicator
and away you go.

There are also cameras that have a hard disk in them and a USB port
so you can suck the movie out onto your laptop and then write the
CDs/DVDs from there.

There still isn't a button to stop it looking like a home video
though ;-)

Andy Ling