[Dixielandjazz] celebrites

Bill Biffle bbiffle at swcp.com
Sun Nov 30 11:41:43 PST 2003

"After graduation from high school Greenspan studied music at the
prestigious Julliard School and accepted his first real job as a clarinet
and saxophone player for the Henry Jerome Band, a swing band based in New
York. "

This is the only reference I can find to a band that AG played in.

Bill Biffle