[Dixielandjazz] Celebrity thread

Steven Holzer slholzer at iquest.net
Sat Nov 29 16:19:55 PST 2003

Surprisingly, no one has mentioned George Segal, actor and sometimes
banjo player with credits in the Beverly Hills Unlisted Jazz Band. On
the more obscure side, I seem to recall that Phyllis Diller once played
flute with Henry Mancini on a tv show and that Bing Crosby may have had
a go att he drums a few times.

Steve Holzer