[Dixielandjazz] San Diego F2F

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 26 16:44:24 PST 2003

Hi all DJML'ers who plan to be at the San Diego Jazz Festival,

Whether or not a F2F is in the works, we have some friends from the U.K. who
will be there.

They are DJML members Tony Davis (leader of the popular Zenith Hot Stompers)
and Judy Eames (vocalist with her own band and often with the Hot Stompers).
They have been the gracious hosts for the Cell Block 7 on two of our trips
to the UK and we love them dearly.  If you meet them be sure to say that
Bill "Jazzboard" Gunter told you to say "hello and welcome."

Respectfully submitted,

Bill "Wish I Were There" Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com