[Dixielandjazz] Re: Synthesizers

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 25 10:17:32 PST 2003

> Bill "Techie" Gunter wrote (polite snip)

> You can smile and giggle all you wanna but such things are on the edge of
> possibility. And it's not that I'll be singing with Eminem . . . He'll be
> singing (rapping) duets with me - singing my words and melodies.
>
> That's a whole 'nother ball game!!
>
> Bill "Teckie" Gunter

Absolutely. The rappers will be copying once again. Just like the scratching on the turntable
by reversing records, copies the sound of a washboard.

Yessir, them rappers got all their background rhythm from Bill, Jerry Gordon and the legions of
washboard players who went before. ;-)

There is indeed, nothing new under the sun. Eminem with the Boondockers?  Count on it. The only
unknown is whether Bill will be on washboard, turntable, or synthesizer. ;-)

Cheers,
Steve Barbone