[Dixielandjazz] The Ultimate Synthesizer

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Mon Nov 24 23:20:15 PST 2003

In a message dated 11/24/03 8:12:11 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jazzboard at hotmail.com writes:

> Hi Tom (and all) . . .
>
> >b'sides if ya sample the voices its still recording ain't it?
>
> No . . . it's something new. It is a new "live" performance in all senses of
>
> the word.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Bill "check it out" Gunter
> jazzboard at hotmail.com

Hi Bill & All:

I don't claim to be a recording engineer, but Dick Broadie does, so I shall
henceforth defer to his esteemed opinion, but to my understanding any one who
intends to be using it will be using samples that have been pre recorded, just
like we do now for sound effects and adding in applause tracks etc.

Unless of course I missed something terribly in the original post, which of
course is quite possible.

Cheers,

 Doubting Thomas Wiggins