[Dixielandjazz] 1919 Rag

David W. Littlefield dwlit at cpcug.org
Sun Nov 23 22:47:57 PST 2003

At 02:53 PM 11/23/2003 -0600, Don Mopsick wrote:
>I'm having trouble finding info on 1919 Rag. Who was the composer, or is it
>just that old guy "Traditional?" You may email me privately at
>mophandl at landing.com.

Not in Anderson, nor the Stomp Off index. The latter is a tune index to the
SO CDs-Cassettes, one of its virtues being that it was extensively
researched by Dick Baker at the Library of Congress Copyright Office, and
has the composer(s) last name.

Composer not listed in Kinkle.

--Sheik
--Dave Littlefield
David W. Littlefield, Piano, Guitar, Banjo
Leader, Sultans of Swing, Sheiks of Dixie
Washington DC
http://americanmusiccaravan.com
(Click on "Sound Clips" to hear the bands,
"In Public" for public performances)
eMail: dwlit at cpcug.org