[Dixielandjazz] Calling Tommy Saunders

Meg Graf meggraf at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 21 17:57:15 PST 2003

Hello, Tommy Saunders and listmates:

I read with interest Tommy's comment that most of the topic [referring to
cornet-playing] had been covered.  I disagree.

I wonder if Tommy is willing to share with  listmates  things he learned
from
Wild Bill that would help us become better players, both on the cornet
or trumpet and as musicians on any instrument.

Thanks in advance,

Meg [avid fan of Wild Bill] and Big George