[Dixielandjazz] Trying Again - Web Sites

JazzHags at aol.com JazzHags at aol.com
Tue Nov 18 20:17:29 PST 2003

For some reason my 1st post didn't work - trying again.

Hi

   I have been a lurker on the list for about 5 yrs.

   After talking to many of my musician friends, I determined there was a
need for
an affordable web solution to promote bands and musicians.

    As a result I have developed "Performers-R-Us" which will provide you
with a
hosted web page for only $ 79.00 a year and best of all it can all be done
on-line.

    Your site will normally be up and running within 2 business days.

     Thanks for your indulgence in this blatant commercial message, but I
truly
believe that there is a need for such a service.

      The link to the site is:   http://performers-r-us.com

Doug Burnley
Cornet - Riverside Dixieland Jazz Band
http://riversidejazz.com