[Dixielandjazz] OKOM flavored non-Disney animation coming soon!

david richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Fri Nov 14 15:22:42 PST 2003

I finally got my high speed connection back and also visited the site -
the music director listed some of his musical influences for the film
as Django and  French singers of the 50's, but he also likes Frank
Zappa. ;-)

The film is getting a low key distribution - I just saw that it is
scheduled in our local "Art House" theater for the end of December.

Dave Richoux