[Dixielandjazz] Doctor Bands

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 12 21:33:30 PST 2003

Hi Listmates,

A couple of years ago I played in a band and the leader was a doctor.
Actually, he was a doctor of divinity and was not real good at surgery or
prescribing pills.

The name of the band (of course) is "The Joyful Noise Jazz Band" - we played
a lot of churches on Sunday mornings. Good jazz, good guys and lots of fun.

Respectfully submitted,

Bill "Halleluja" Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com