Re: [Dixielandjazz] 2 °- Greetings from a new listing member........

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Tue Nov 11 22:36:02 PST 2003

Hey welcome, you've probably come to the right list if you do reconstructive
surgery but we talk about jazz related subjects on the odd occasion too :-)

Before you ask, and lots of new people do, OKOM is short for Our Kind of
Music.  Please don't ask what THAT means because you'll get more answers
than you could ever need:-)  .

Jude

Judy Eames
Kaminsky Connection