[Dixielandjazz] Re: The world's tiniest

Mike Durham mikedurham_jazz at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 11 20:59:05 PST 2003

The World's Tiniest jazz Band will also feature the alto sax of Stump Evans
and the Little boys (Billy Little, banjo, Curtis Little, trumpet, Eric
Little, drums, and vocals by William Little, Jr. - check them out!), plus
Tiny Littlefield, guitar. They will open at Small's Paradise ballroom in
Harlem, and Paul Small may well be another of their vocalists. Shorty Rogers
and Shorty Sherock will also be in attendance.........

Ump, ump!

Mike D.