[Dixielandjazz] The World's Tiniest Guitar

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Mon Nov 10 09:47:11 PST 2003

Through contacts at Cornell, I've learned that work begins shortly on the
world's tiniest banjo.

Studies are also underway for the design of the world's tiniest slide
trombone.

If successful, scientists are hopeful that by 2021, the world's tiniest jazz
orchestra will issue their first CD recreating music made famous by the Duke
Ellington, Count Basie, Stan Kenton, and Benny Goodman orchestras.

Stan
Stan Brager
Trombonist-in-Training