[Dixielandjazz] spam

david richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Mon Nov 10 11:19:19 PST 2003

All it means is "futurecon" has probably set his or her Earthlink
e-mail spam blocking software preference to "Refuse everything not in
my Address Book" or similar and he or she will have to re-set to accept
mail from <dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com>

I have noticed recently that Earthlink in particular is very heavy
handed in refusing what it thinks is spam or junk e-mail.

Dave Richoux