[Dixielandjazz] Re: Full Moon Phenomena

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Mon Nov 10 01:09:32 PST 2003

In a message dated 11/9/03 9:36:28 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jazzfact at ozemail.com.au writes:

> Check out the alternative

I am about to do exactly that folks,

It is a Full Moon tonight in Califorinia, gonna take my dog and a a Bottle of
Jack Daniels and climb up to the top of the mountian behind my house and
drink and howl at the moon, and might even Moon my neighbors from up there just in
case any of them are looking skyward with their telescopes.   There is no
good Jazz to go hear around hear tonight anyway.

Getting high with Jack always makes me feel mystical and metaphysical, not to
mention doing some bizzare things like coming home with photos playing with
some band I have never seen or heard of before.   I always looked like I was
having a real good time however.

Now that is bizzare, and that is why I gave up drinking Jack Daniels many
years ago, I have too many photos with bands I have no idea who they are or where
they were when the photos were made.  But then again I am and always have
been one easy to make friends, especially on a Full Moon show.

I DON'T DRINK ANY MORE !  don't drink any less either!

My doctor has me down to one glass a day of alcohol,  I am currently using a
1.75 litre wine goblet for cognac and looking for a bigger glass.  I can deal
with that!  :)

Cheers,  See ya all at sun up!  :)

Tom Wiggins
Moon Dude