[Dixielandjazz] Help, mes amis

AAngusallan at aol.com AAngusallan at aol.com
Thu Nov 6 17:51:16 PST 2003

A wary hello to you guys.  This is a new recruit but an old man.  Clarinet
and vocals with Le Rural Jazz Band in South-West France.  Scotsman from London
now resident in Bechet's chosen land.  Have any of you good fellow-jazzers the
chords, perchance, to a somewhat obscure 1944 number called My Dreams Are
Getting Better All The Time?
I have the words, I know the main melody, but I'll be damned if I can
remember the bridge.
Gawbless y'all in advance - Angus Allan.  By the way, the other day my wife
said she was hungry, and I gave her a mouth full of fist.  What am I doing here
in hospital...?