[Dixielandjazz] FW: [JPL] Goldkette Lives

Ed Danielson mcvouty78 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 6 18:42:03 PST 2003

This is a posting from another list I subscribe to, the Jazz Programmer's
List.  Interesting stuff from Steel City – to say nothing of Clinton, IA!

(Mike, I took the liberty of cc-ing you on this.  I don't know if you're
aware of [or interested in] this dixieland e-mail list.)

Ed Danielson
jazz89 KUVO Denver