[Dixielandjazz] Kid Howard

Brian Harvey brian.harvey5 at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 5 17:09:30 PST 2003

As I am currently moving house I am off list but wonder if any listmember
can help me direct.
The New Orleans Jazz Club have on their web site a broadcast obituary to Kid
Howard - here's the link http://lsm.crt.state.la.us/audio/nojc.htm
and I have been unable to record it to CD for reference because the link
between good old England here and NO keeps breaking down. I am completing
the Kid's biography and would like a copy of this air shot for reference and
for old time's sake - I did know the man after all. The site has quite a lot
of other good stuff.
Best wishes to all members - I'll be back in a month or so - Brian Harvey