[Dixielandjazz] Posting top or bottom?

Andy.Ling at Quantel.Com Andy.Ling at Quantel.Com
Tue Nov 4 10:06:58 PST 2003

> I agree with Bill Biffle. I too bet we can't agree which way is best.

I agree with this also. There are so many other things we can't agree
on, why make an exception for this.

> Me, I prefer the original note on top and the response on the bottom.

I also prefer this, but I also like the original to be broken
up into the various points and comments to be added near each.
This makes it much easier to follow what is going on.

It also conforms to the years old "netiquette" of maillists.

BUT the MOST important thing, is to delete all the old
stuff that is not relevant to the new post. I don't want to
have to wade through pages of old quotes to find the
single line of new comment.

Just my view

Andy Ling