[Dixielandjazz] Re: PUJE

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 3 14:39:35 PST 2003

Smaller in size is relative...the Pujé is longer than my Benge shepherds
crook, but the length of tubing is the same as a "regular" trumpet or
cornet, and it weighs MORE than any of my other horns...my Selmer K cornet,
Martin Committee cornet, and both of my Benge cornets! It's a handful, but
worth it for it's sound, slotting, and response!
Bob R.