[Dixielandjazz] RE: Regina Carter

Thompson rebecca.e.thompson at verizon.net
Mon Nov 3 15:01:42 PST 2003

Thanks, Tamâs, for your critical review.  I hope that more of you who have
the training and ear will add your reviews from time to time.  To the
untrained ear, it is easy to think something is good, but not know the
difference between good and brilliance.

I fail to see, however, what difference it makes it the nature of the
instrument used. (other than sound)

Regards.

Rebecca Thompson
Flower Mound, TX