[Dixielandjazz] RE: cornets

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 3 11:41:49 PST 2003

Well put, Paul! I've got Tommy Loy's Pujé, and after Bob Sakoi played it, he
bought one, and the word is being spread! The horn really SPEAKS when you
push it a little!
BTW! To make that é, Tommy taught me to hold ALT, then type 130 on the
number keyboard on the far right! It works!
Got to go practice on my Pujé!
Thanks, Paul!
Bob