[Dixielandjazz] Re: "Jazz" Festivals

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Sun Nov 2 17:38:43 PST 2003

In a message dated 11/2/03 1:48:34 PM Pacific Standard Time, Adaywayne
writes:

> Did it ever occur to you guys that perhaps our doctors let us out only once
> a year?
>  Arn

Hi Arn:

I don't even know you, except for your recent posts on the list, but

Well, sounds like you are a prime candidate for a Second Opinion, get an
appointment with Dr. Feel Good :)   Music is indeed the BEST medicine. not
laughter as the comics would have us believe.  :)   When all else fails MUTINY, Heck
Bring the Doctor with you.

May you remain healthy enough to get out and listen to some good music, and
if not, healthy enough to listen on your SONY Walkman all the way to OKOM
Heaven.  It is indeed folks like you who inspire some of us to keep playing and
hopefully never hear on the news that "Today is the day That Music Died."

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins