[Dixielandjazz] Logan, OH DJML F2F/BMP

Don Ingle dingle at baldwin-net.com
Sat May 31 17:12:57 PDT 2003

Jean and I are trying to work things out to get down there. Right now Jean
is back on two feet after being off her broken ankle for nearly two months,
and walking with a walker to give her balance. If she is up to it, we will
swing down for Friday and Saturday...about 6 1/2 hour drive from here.
If things work out, it would be great to see you. I know I must have run
into you in Chicago at some time of my tenure there, but no visage comes to
mind right now.
Sort of like musical Alzheimer's -- meeting "new" people every day!
Anyway, I hope that it will work out for us. We need to get the hell out of
here.
My mother was put in nursing home last week and will be there until Gabriel
takes a solo and summons the Goldkette band wives to a reunion.
All in the works -- fingers crossed -- so maybe it will also be the Don and
Charlie show as well.
Don Ingle