[Dixielandjazz] Logan, OH DJML F2F/BMP

Mike Johnson mike at washboards.com
Sat May 31 00:42:04 PDT 2003

Hi Bob and Everyone!!!

I will try to find out what time the Sportsman opens on Saturdays.  Maybe we can
meet there around 11:00 Am on Saturday.

I talked to Jacqui Barnett at Columbus Washboard Company today.  Jacqui will be
mailing info to bands early next week and will try to include the schedule for
the weekend.

Add my name to the list for the Logan F2F.

Mike Johnson