[Dixielandjazz] Back Home Again To... Brazil

tito martino tmartino at terra.com.br
Thu May 29 11:07:45 PDT 2003

Dear DJML list mates,

After a long, tiring but peaceful flight I am back from Sacramento to my
trepidant hometown Sao Paulo.

I am totally overflowed of impressions, insights, ideas, and have many
things to say and many thanks to give to some nice wonderful people; but
I'll have to postpone this for now, I'm going in a few minutes to a gig
about 250 Km from here, at a Medical National Convention Meeting
(Plastic Cirurgians).

Be back tomorrow,
Cheers,

Tito Martino