[Dixielandjazz] Hi, Dixieland Jazz Fans - new Creole Band email...

Creole Dixieland Jazz Band dave at creolejazz.com
Mon May 26 19:35:47 PDT 2003

Greetings, all!

***You're receiving this because you (or someone pretending to be you) requested to be on the mailing list of the Creole Dixieland Jazz Band that plays at Arris' Pizza in Springfield, Missouri every Sunday night. Or, I know you personally and just thought you'd want to be on the list. Either way, if you DO NOT want to be on our list, just reply and let me know. Thanks.***

NEW EMAIL ADDRESS!
First things first. Yep, we've got a new email address. Make the change in your address book now cause it's effective immediately. Thanks.

OLD: dixielandjazz at myexcel.com
NEW: dave at creolejazz.com

RECENT FUN
The band has been busy the last few months! In particular, we want to thank all those who came out to hear the band at a couple of recent events including the Sertoma Club Chili Cookoff to benefit the Springfield Boys & Girls clubs on February 15. About 5,000 attended the event this year and we had a great time. Also, to all of you who attended one of our two Mardi Gras sessions on March 4 at Arris' Pizza, WOW! What a blast! We gave away lots of free stuff and just had a great time playing good ole New Orleans jazz. Thanks for being there. Mark your calendar for Mardi Gras 2004, February 24.

JOIN US AT THE SCOTT JOPLIN RAGTIME FESTIVAL
The Creole Dixieland Jazz Band is proud to be part of the all-star lineup at the 2003 Scott Joplin Ragtime Festival in Sedalia, Missouri. While the festival runs June 5-8, the CDJB will be performing on Saturday, June 7 only. You can hear us at 1 p.m. at the "Tea Dance Tent", at 4 p.m. at the "Stark Pavillion", and at 10:00 p.m. in the "Liberty Center". For more information see http://www.scottjoplin.org.

GREAT PLAYERS
The Creole Dixieland Jazz Band has had some excellent musicians swing by our way lately: Billy Hunt (cornet), George Marois (trumpet), Jerry Hoover (clarinet/soprano saxophone), Dick Turner (clarinet), Red Ormsbee (trombone), Tom Rastorfor (trombone), Harry Beckett (piano), Mike Marois (tuba), Ned Wilkinson (acoustic bass), Robin Hendry (drums), Steve Mann (vocal), Chuck Facer (vocal), Michael Thomas (vocal).

STILL EVERY SUNDAY NIGHT TOO!
We're still at Arris' Pizza every Sunday night from 6:30 till 8:30 playing hot, New Orleans Dixieland jazz! It is recommended that you make a reservation as Arris' is full nearly every Sunday night: 417-881-7260.

Please share this email with anyone you know who likes traditional, New Orleans Dixieland jazz, good food, and FUN! See you there!

Dave Gravatt
"It's a treat to beat your feet"
The Creole Dixieland Jazz Band
http://www.CreoleJazz.com
http://www.Syncopation-Enterprises.com
Springfield, Missouri
417-581-5626
Live, hot, traditional New Orleans Dixieland jazz from 6:30 till 8:30 every Sunday night except Easter and the Superbowl at Arris' Pizza, 1332 E. Republic Road (between Fremont & National) in Springfield, Missouri, 417-881-7260.