[Dixielandjazz] Fw: The Good, The Bad, & The New

Bill Horton horton4jaz at earthlink.net
Mon May 26 16:45:55 PDT 2003

Thinking it might be of interest to many oldster DJMLers, a couple of weeks
ago I mentioned that Genje Deitsch, creator of "The Cat" in the old Record
Changer magazine, had a new book coming out. Here's the latest from Gene.
(BTW, Zdenka is his wife's name, in case that reference might baffle you.
She's an animation film producer, too)

Bill Horton