[Dixielandjazz] new CD Jazz Connection

Rob Henneveld - Jazz Connection info at jazzconnection.nl
Sat May 24 12:28:45 PDT 2003

Hi,

Jazz Connection has just released a new CD "Riverman". We celibrate the release and the fact that this year it's 13 years ago that we founded the band with concert in Breda. Just one week before the Jazz Festival starts!

Our concert will take place Sunday 25th May at Café De Bommel Halstraat 1 (centre Breda).

Special guests are:
- Antoine Trommelen (chairman Breda Jazz Festival).
- Joep Peeters (Jojo Swingband).
- Jasper van Hulten (Abel, Young Sintatra's).

Admission is free. We hope to meet you in Breda.

If you are visiting the Jazz Festival Breda later that week: have a look at our schedule at our website. I hope to see you during one of our concerts.

Kind regards,
--
Rob Henneveld
Beatrix Hoeve 11 2804 HC Gouda Holland